What's new
San Andreas Counties Roleplay

You are at the right place if you are looking for the ultimate roleplay experience. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you will be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment Quality Assurance Team Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimango

Quality Assurance
Hey all,

First, I want to use this moment to introduce myself. I am Minimango, a new member of the staff team. My main activity is the internal management of the Quality Assurance Team, also known as QA. With that said I would like to go to the heart of this message.

Unfortunately, we have a small staff shortage in QA. Since we are completing more and more scripts, it is crucial to have enough QA employees so that we can optimally test. Hereby I want to let you know that we are looking for 2 to 3 new QA staff. As a QA staff, your job will be to assist different teams. These teams may vary from the development team to the mapping team, which means a lot of different areas. Testing new scripts and maps is the most normal thing when you are part of the team. This can take place individually but also in groups. In addition to the operational tasks, you will also deal with assessing and handling errors that are reported by players. The result of this is often an operational situation.

As QA staff, we expect you to be careful with access to confidential information. Also, we expect that you are good at managing your time, so that after a few weeks we don't find out that you are short of time (and no, we do not require 4 hours a day from you). If this range of tasks appeals to you, we ask you to send a forum message to me (@Minimango) titled 'QA Motivation' with a small explanation why you find this interesting and include experiences if applicable. There will be no format and an overly long letter is not necessary either. I would like to receive a message from all interested parties within 72 hours.

Best wishes,
Minimango (QA Management)

Minimango

Quality Assurance
The recruitment is now closed and all applicants that has been accepted will be notified today.

Status
Not open for further replies.